Network switching. Determine the discinnected elements of a heating network
The purpose of network switching analysis is to find the nearest shut-off and isolation valves to disconnect and isolate a network element (pipe, consumer, etc.).
- In order to perform network switching tasks, ALL gate valves must be displayed.
- There are 2 categories of layers: a network topology model and an underlying layer with buildings and construction projects.
- The model opens in a read-only mode, no changes are added to the mathematical model.
The results of network switching
- Retrieve a list of isolation and shut-off valves
- Compile a list of disconnected network objects
- Compile a list of disconnected buildings and construction projects
- Print and export to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
ZuluThermo displays disconnected network objects and buildings on a map in color code, and helps to determine the final values: volumes of a heat transfer fluid in disconnected heat networks, total disconnected load, etc.
ZuluThermo Online Help «Network switching»
See also: Simulation modeling for heat network